What to Expect
There are Trucking Companies throughout the US that will sponsor your training through a Company CDL Training Program. If your application is accepted, you will go to a Company Approved training facility in your area for your CDL Training. During your training you will obtain the CDL Learners Permit and receive your Class A Commercial Drivers License “CDL”. There are National and Regional Trucking Companies that offer this program.
- Turn the tractor-trailer.
- Handle railroad crossings and intersections.
- Drive in city and highway traffic.
- Back up the tractor-trailer.
- Couple and uncouple the tractor to the trailer.
- Inspect your equipment, including the complete pre-trip inspection.
- Test your brakes.
- Shifting Gears
On-the-Job Training with a Certified Driver Trainer: receive on-the-job paid training with a certified trainer. Training pay is competitive and varies by company. For about 60 days you will be a second-seat driver and gain valuable driving experience. After completion of your training program, it’s time for you to choose from several career paths available to you:
- Become a company solo driver.
- Become a team driver.
- Lease your own truck.
Excellent Pay and Benefits!
Transportation & Hotel-Housing Provided!
Training Locations All Across the US!